Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two Minute Fruit Gelati


I have a really eclectic mix of a whole lotta nothin' on this blog....and now I'm going to add something else.....a recipe.

How does this relate to Ayla? She likes the Banana one...not so fussed with the Mango. What am talking about? Something super decadent, super indulgent, super duper YUMMY! And absolutely healthy...seriously, as a Naturopath, I would be happy for my clients to indulge in this daily or even more than that! It is a fruit 'gelati' that really does only take 2 minutes from ingredients to your tastebuds and is 98% FRUIT.

Mango 'Gelati'
Frozen Mango pieces (equivalent of 1 mango)
1 tablespoon of milk
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Whizz all this up in a food processor or blend until it resembles soft serve. EAT!

Banana 'Gelati'
2 Frozen Bananas chopped up
1 tablespoon of milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Whizz up in the food processor or blender until it resembles soft serve. EAT!



YYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mum................Bring down more Mangoes next week!

1 comment:

Robync said...

I have 300 plus, I am bringing some down with me.