Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's my name???

Holy Dooley! As much as I don't want to....I am going to have to take a little 2 week break from Blogging.

We have finally been offered a house to rent in Canberra. Thankfully it is a nice one. There were a few dramas with us missing out on rental properties because we didn't have rental references. It's a little difficult to have them when you have owned your own home for over 10 years. We were told on a couple of occasions that we "had an excellent application but we have given the property to a couple with references". It was more than a little frustrating.

Anyhow, we now have one and I am leaving our humble little home on the mountain next Thursday, 1st July and heading for our new life in the nation's capital.

In the meantime, I am awaiting tests results for Ayla whom we suspect has whooping cough....oh the joy of sleepless nights coupled with the stress of moving interstate.

I am tired....nay exhausted, I am fighting off a sore throat and I am so riddled with anxiety over everything that still needs to be done that I find myself frequently asking.....Ummmm....what's my name again?

Will fill you all in after the move!

1 comment:

S said...

I hope it is not whooping cough but if it is the upside is that she will have lifelong immunity :) I hope you move goes smoothly and that you are all warm wrapped up in each others arms next week. stay safe x